January 31st, 2004
|10:29 am - Seven...|
1. Who did you last get angry with?: Cristy
2. What is your weapon of choice?: Words
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?: Yes
4. How about of the same sex?: Yes
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?: Either Cristy or my mother.
6. What are your pet peeves?: No toilet paper, money not facing same way.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?: Keep them. Indefinately.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?: Excerise, drink 8-10 glasses of water.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?: Depends on when I went to sleep. Longest I've slept at once is 36 hours.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: Tina, my ex-step-sister.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?: I have to go to the bathroom.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)?: No.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?: Club a couple of weeks ago.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?: Don't know. Alarm was set for 7, didn't need to get up until 8:30, and snooze is 9 minutes...you do the math.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?: Define yuppie beverage. Snapple Fire maybe?
2. Meat eater?: Oh yeah.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?: Too much.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?: No.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?: Not my weight, just the distrobution of it.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?: Salty
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, LUNCH!?: No.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?: I don't know.
2. People have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?: Not a large number. 15 or less.
3. You ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?: Not with regularity, but it has happened.
4. Have you "done it"? Yes.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?: Tummy.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?: No.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?: No.
1. How many credit cards do you own?: Visa check card, if it counts, then 1.
2. Your guilty pleasure store?: Hot Topic/Best Buy
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?: Get a house in New Zealand, buy 100 acres of undeveloped land somewhere in South Dakota or something.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?: Rich.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?: I'd rather have a job I enjoy and make a little less money. I just need enough to survive.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? Yes, but not from a store.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?: Currently...100 or so.
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of?: Getting my Black Belt.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?: Graduating High School.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life?: Raise a child.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?: Depends if the one coming in first truly deserves it.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?: Not that I know of.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?: Yes
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?: Dragged my sorry ass out of bed and came into work.
1. What item (or person) of your friends' would you most want to have for your own?: Newer/working car. (Cristy or Amanda)
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?: I don't know what Trading Spaces is.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?: Me, without the issues.
4. Have you ever been cheated on?: Yes
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?: I suppose, since I want coloured contacts.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?: Self confidence
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?: No
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?: Lust
I'm at work, don't wanna be. But we're keeping it fairly steady with 1/4-1/2 of the pie blue. Paul isn't being too much of a tyrant, but then, we've only been here for an hour. I'm off to search for more surveys...I like them.